Saturday, October 13, 2012

my little egois

assalamualaikum...

today is saturday..motif 2 mention the day?? I dunno hehe actually I need and must go to my driving class but unfortunately my driver ( the p.i.c actually ) didn't answer my call and didn't reply my message..oh man..i felt like i want to kick his $%^ ...emm car actually..dun get it wrong ok... i had paid RM 300 for the useless class..and took my L license...i just hope that next week everything will be okay...InsyaAllah..

ok back to my post..my little 'egois'..i dunno why i feel like i want to share about my egois...am I?maybe because of now i'm the president of my club (Sekretariat Pencegahan Rasuah UiTM)...what i'm going to say is as a leader i really don't like my club's member give me an order like I do not know how to handle my club..or the meeting or whatsoever....

yes, i'm very pleased if u guys can give me your brilliant ideas, your opinions because i do know that you guys are great members but please please please and please do it in the right way...use a proper word that i can feel comfortable and do not feel like i'm a useless president...

eg : instead of..
"ulang balik...ader yg baru dtg"...
.its nice to hear if
 " apa kata klu ulang balik yg kita dah bncang td..sbb dorang baru jer dtg..so dorang x tau.."
see...the different between those words...

when i ask a question to the meeting's member i know la to make a round table question...no need to give me an order..aiyak...

so am I an egoistic person???

No comments :

Post a Comment